Key Moments is a new concept offering wedding video as a wholesale product to be offered through photographers and venues.
Our aim is to make booking video as easy as checking a box on your pricelist.
We are currently focusing on Sydney and surrounds, but have plans to expand Australia-wide. So please feel free to contact us for anywhere in Australia and we’ll do our best to help you.
Geographical boundaries apply and travel fees may apply outside of those boundaries. Please email us if clarification is needed.
NSW: Sydney / Wollongong / Central Coast / Southern Highlands / Blue Mountains.
What’s In it for photographers:
- We are hearing from an ever-increasing number of photographers that they are being closed out of conversations with prospective clients because they don’t offer video. This will allow you to say that you offer video services so that you can get in front of the client.
- Videos produced are under your brand.
- You get to control the day. No videographer during preparations, location shoot, bridal waltz etc.
- During the ceremony and / or speeches, there is only one videographer. No large video crews – just one person.
- The videographer will be someone experienced and trained by us. On most occasions, it will be someone you already know and trust.
- An opportunity to make extra profit for very little effort. And also, the ability to control a larger portion of your client’s budget.
What we’re offering
- Ceremony &/or Speeches coverage. (plus an option for cake-cutting and bridal waltz)
- 1 operator, 2 cameras, edited with professionally captured audio.
- Delivery with photographer’s branding via digital file upload – so the photographer can then put it onto their own branded USB.
- We also now offer live-streaming.
We’re sure that you have questions – and we have answers! Please email or call us and we’ll send you our information pack.
Here are some suggested clauses to add to your contract to cover you for video production.